- Interactive digital version of course materials for IWB/PC/Mac or tablet
An introduction to the cultures of the English-Speaking World designed to capture the imagination of secondary school students.
• 50 lessons organised in 5 macro areas: Education; People & Lifestyles; Sport & Leisure; History & Traditions; The World We Live In.
• Graded progression of contents and skills work.
• Wide range of approaches: from traditional reading texts to cross-curricular (CLIL) activities.
• Facts and figures about countries around the English-speaking world.
• 2 Multi-ROMs with audio recordings and extra material.
• Teaching objectives and flexible plans for each lesson.
• Full key to all activities and transcripts of all recorded material.
• Suggestions for extension and revision activities.
• Extra texts and comprehension exercises.
• Practice in answering computer-based questionnaires and writing
summaries on a computer.
• Interactive activities featuring maps and images.
Teacher’s Digital Book
• All course material available in digital version.
• ‘Heads-up’ interactive lessons with the IWB to attract and keep students’ attention.
|9788853609755||Crossing Cultures - SB|
|9788853610867||Crossing Cultures - TB|
|9788853617040||Crossing Cultures - Digital Book|