- Audio MP3, Answer Key
- Audio CD
The story of a boy who never grew up, with his friends Wendy and the jealous fairy Tinker Bell. Why are there no Lost Girls in Neverland? What did the crocodile want to eat? Find out in this new edition of the classic story, Peter Pan.
- giochi e attività linguistiche
- registrazione audio della storia
- dizionario illustrato
Family, feelings, directions.
Grammar and structures
Past simple regular and irregular forms
Verb + infinitive
Verb + -ing
Adjective + ly
Can/can’t for ability
Could / couldn’t
Question words: what? / where? / why?
Prepositions of place
The Multi-ROM CD that accompanies the Young ELI Readers adds a new, digital dimension to reading in class with an interactive whiteboard (IWB), to reading in the school multimedia centre or to reading at home on the PC.
The Multi-ROM CD allows children to:
• follow fun animations of the story;
• listen to the recordings on either a conventional CD player or a PC;
• do engaging, interactive and auto-correcting exercises.
Now with more exciting new features:
• A flip-though version of the entire book.
• A “karaoke” function that highlights the text as the recording is played.
• An interactive game.
• A “Record” function that allows children to record their own voices and practise pronunciation and intonation.
|9788853604279||Peter Pan + Multi-ROM CD - Young ELI Readers|