- All listening material in MP3 format
Specifically designed for students who are studying for a career in the tourism industry. It introduces the vocabulary and the language
functions specific to this language sector, and includes practice exercises in all four skills.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
|9788853622303||Flash on English for Tourism (Coursebook – 64 pp. full colour)|
To browse the complete digital sample of the coursebook, please access the Teacher Resources’ area.