Elementary to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: A2-B2
Shirley Ann Hill, Michael Lacey Freeman
Change-Up! is a topic-based course designed to accompany learners in the transition from basic users into independent users of English.
The material is structured around three central phases: Experience (authentic texts), Discover (structure of language in real contexts)
and Communicate (language in use).
• 15 units of revision and consolidation of functions and structures.
• 3 Topics, each made up of 3 Units.
• Towards Certification section prepares for Cambridge English: First.
• 22 page Grammar Reference.
• Inward Eye, an approach to literature in English.
• With and without key / audio transcripts versions.
• Consolidation of structures and lexis.
• Writing File: models of written production required by Cambridge English First.
• Suggestions for activities at varied levels of difficulty.
• Answer Keys to all activities.
• Transcriptions of all recorded material.
• Intermediate and Upper Intermediate photocopiable testing material.
• Introduction to CLIL.
• 2 listening Tests CDs.
• Test-Maker CD-ROMs.
Online Teacher's Resources
• All course listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
- Back to School
- What a Healthy Life
- Sing Your Blues Away
- Paradise Lost
- Stars in Your Eyes
- Sand Sculptures
- Alternative Energy
- Fair Trade
- Living with Animals
- Good News
- Sporting Values
- Silence please
- Valuable Video Games
- Back to School - Audio track
- Gifts - Audio track
- What a Healthy Life - Audio track
- Sing Your Blues Away - Audio track
- Paradise Lost - Audio track
- Carnivals - Audio track
- Stars in Your Eyes - Audio track
- Sand Sculptures - Audio track
- Alternative Energy - Audio track
- Fair Trade - Audio track
- Living with Animals - Audio track
- Good News - Audio track
- Sporting Values - Audio track
- Silence please - Audio track
- Valuable Video Games - Audio track