Elementary to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: A2-B2
Shirley Ann Hill, Michael Lacey Freeman
Change-Up! is a topic-based course designed to accompany learners in the transition from basic users into independent users of English.
The material is structured around three central phases: Experience (authentic texts), Discover (structure of language in real contexts)
and Communicate (language in use).
• 15 units of revision and consolidation of functions and structures.
• 3 Topics, each made up of 3 Units.
• Towards Certification section prepares for Cambridge English: First.
• 22 page Grammar Reference.
• Inward Eye, an approach to literature in English.
• With and without key / audio transcripts versions.
• Consolidation of structures and lexis.
• Writing File: models of written production required by Cambridge English First.
• Suggestions for activities at varied levels of difficulty.
• Answer Keys to all activities.
• Transcriptions of all recorded material.
• Intermediate and Upper Intermediate photocopiable testing material.
• Introduction to CLIL.
• 2 listening Tests CDs.
• Test-Maker CD-ROMs.
Online Teacher's Resources
• All course listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
- Back to School
- What a Healthy Life
- Sing Your Blues Away
- Paradise Lost
- Stars in Your Eyes
- Sand Sculptures
- Alternative Energy
- Fair Trade
- Living with Animals
- Good News
- Sporting Values
- Silence please
- Valuable Video Games
- Back to School - Audio track
- Gifts - Audio track
- What a Healthy Life - Audio track
- Sing Your Blues Away - Audio track
- Paradise Lost - Audio track
- Carnivals - Audio track
- Stars in Your Eyes - Audio track
- Sand Sculptures - Audio track
- Alternative Energy - Audio track
- Fair Trade - Audio track
- Living with Animals - Audio track
- Good News - Audio track
- Sporting Values - Audio track
- Silence please - Audio track
- Valuable Video Games - Audio track
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Change Up! Intermediate: Digital Book
Change Up! Intermediate: Teacher’s Book + 2 Audio CDs b/w
Change Up! Intermediate: Workbook w/o key 96 pp. + 2 Audio CDs 2 colours
Change Up! - Intermediate TB Workbook with key 128 pp. + 2 Audio CDs 2 colours
Change Up! Intermediate: -Student’s Book – 160 pp. Full colour
Change Up! Intermediate: Combined Student’s Book + Workbook 160 pp. + 96 pp. + 2 Audio CDs
Change Up! Intermediate: Combined Student’s Book 160 pp. + Pre-Intermediate Workout pp. 72 full colour
Change Up! Intermediate: Student’s Book 160 pp. (full col.) + Workbook 96 pp. (2 col.) + Pre-intermediate Workout 72 pp. (full col.) + 2 Audio CDs
Change Up! Upper Intermediate: Combined Student’s Book + Workbook 160 pp. + 128 pp. + 3 Audio CDs
Change Up! Upper Intermediate: Digital Book
Change Up! Upper Intermediate: Student’s Book – 160 pp. Full colour
Change Up! Upper Intermediate: Teacher’s Book + 2 Audio CDs b/w 256 pp.
Change Up! Upper Intermediate: Teacher’s Resources (with Audio CDs + Test-Maker CD-ROMs)
Change Up! Upper Intermediate: Workbook w/o key 2 colours 128 pp. + 3 Audio CDs
Change Up! Upper Intermediate: Workbook with key 2 colours 160 pp. + 3 Audio CDs
These products might also interest you
English with Crosswords
Photocopiable activity resource books in 2 levels
Harriet Holmes and the Portrait
200 headwords | A2 | Starters
Jane Cadwallader. Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
Grammar Plus A1
Grammar Explanations and Exercises
Roundtrip of Britain and Ireland
Consolidate and widen students’ knowledge of vocabulary and structures relating to everyday life.