Grammar Plus A1
Grammar Explanations and Exercises
Levels Beginner –Intermediate CEFR A1 – B2
A series of graded, full colour grammar exercise books for young adults designed to be used either in the classroom or as self-study material.
Exercise Book + Audio CD
• Clear and easy-to-follow structure: explanations, examples, exercises.
• Exercises in order of increasing difficulty: from guided to open-ended.
• Wide variety of exercise types including ones requiring personal responses from the student.
• Listening-based activities using the accompanying Audio CD.
• Round-up exercises covering multiple structures.
• Final revision section covering the major grammar points presented.
• Verb, pronunciation and punctuation tables.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Answers to all exercises available to teachers.
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Book + Audio CD
These products might also interest you
Martha and the Tiger Party
First ELI Readers | Original
Play for the planet
Elementary to Intermediate - Common European Framework: A2-B1
Oliver Twist - Young
Stage 4 400 headwords | A2 | Flyers | Classic
Charles Dickens . Retold by Jane Cadwallader.
Discover B1 Preliminary for Schools
Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1
Claire Moore, Valentina M. Chen
Up to You!
Beginner to Intermediate - Common European Framework: A1-B1
F. Kavanagh, C.E. Morris