Grammar Plus A1
Grammar Explanations and Exercises
Levels Beginner –Intermediate CEFR A1 – B2
A series of graded, full colour grammar exercise books for young adults designed to be used either in the classroom or as self-study material.
Exercise Book + Audio CD
• Clear and easy-to-follow structure: explanations, examples, exercises.
• Exercises in order of increasing difficulty: from guided to open-ended.
• Wide variety of exercise types including ones requiring personal responses from the student.
• Listening-based activities using the accompanying Audio CD.
• Round-up exercises covering multiple structures.
• Final revision section covering the major grammar points presented.
• Verb, pronunciation and punctuation tables.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Answers to all exercises available to teachers.
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Book + Audio CD
These products might also interest you
Flash on English for Cooking, Catering and Reception - 2nd edition
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
C. E. Morris
Harry and the Crown
Stage 4 - Young ELI Readers - below A2
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
Stage 4 | Upper-Intermediate | 1800 headwords | B2 | FCE | Classic
James Joyce. Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan. Illustrated by Martina Merlini.
PET buster Practice Tests
Kester Dodgson, Alston, Galimberti, Graham
Dr Domuch and the Huemuls
Stage 3 300 headwords | A1.1 | Movers | Original