Grammar Plus A2
Grammar Explanations and Exercises
Levels Beginner –Intermediate CEFR A1 – B2
A series of graded, full colour grammar exercise books for young adults designed to be used either in the classroom or as self-study material.
Exercise Book + Audio CD
• Clear and easy-to-follow structure: explanations, examples, exercises.
• Exercises in order of increasing difficulty: from guided to open-ended.
• Wide variety of exercise types including ones requiring personal responses from the student.
• Listening-based activities using the accompanying Audio CD.
• Round-up exercises covering multiple structures.
• Final revision section covering the major grammar points presented.
• Verb, pronunciation and punctuation tables.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Answers to all exercises available to teachers.
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Book + Audio CD
These products might also interest you
Stage 1 - Young ELI Readers - below A1
Dominique Guillemant - Illustrated by Paola Chartroux
In Search of a Missing Friend
Stage 1 - Teen ELI Readers - below A1
Maureen Simpson - Illustrated by Andrea Goroni. Activities and Focus on by Sara Weiss.
Merry English on DVD
Exercise books with DVD for revision and consolidation in the primary school
My Shopping List
Adventure at Haydon Point
Stage 2 Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Flyers/Key
Liz Ferretti - Illustraded by Bianca Bagnatelli