Grammar Plus A2
Grammar Explanations and Exercises
Levels Beginner –Intermediate CEFR A1 – B2
A series of graded, full colour grammar exercise books for young adults designed to be used either in the classroom or as self-study material.
Exercise Book + Audio CD
• Clear and easy-to-follow structure: explanations, examples, exercises.
• Exercises in order of increasing difficulty: from guided to open-ended.
• Wide variety of exercise types including ones requiring personal responses from the student.
• Listening-based activities using the accompanying Audio CD.
• Round-up exercises covering multiple structures.
• Final revision section covering the major grammar points presented.
• Verb, pronunciation and punctuation tables.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Answers to all exercises available to teachers.
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Register or log in to view additional digital contents for the teacher
Book + Audio CD
These products might also interest you
PB3 and the Vegetables
Stage 2 200 headwords | A1 | Starters/Movers
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
Karaoke, cartoons and documentaries
Little Lord Fauntleroy
Stage 2 Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Flyers/Key | Classic
Frances Hodgson Burnett
The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
STAGE 2 |Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Classic
Robert Louis Stevenson - Retold by J. Borsbey and R. Swan - Illustrated by Alberto Macone