Grammar Plus B1
Grammar Explanations and Exercises
Levels Beginner –Intermediate CEFR A1 – B2
A series of graded, full colour grammar exercise books for young adults designed to be used either in the classroom or as self-study material.
Exercise Book + Audio CD
• Clear and easy-to-follow structure: explanations, examples, exercises.
• Exercises in order of increasing difficulty: from guided to open-ended.
• Wide variety of exercise types including ones requiring personal responses from the student.
• Listening-based activities using the accompanying Audio CD.
• Round-up exercises covering multiple structures.
• Final revision section covering the major grammar points presented.
• Verb, pronunciation and punctuation tables.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Answers to all exercises available to teachers.
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Book + Audio CD
These products might also interest you
Mini-plays for EFL classes
PB3 and the Helping Hands
Stage 2 200 headwords | A1 | Starters/Movers
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali.
Two Stories About Soup
Stage 1 100 headwords | below A1 | Starters | Classic
Aleksey Tolstoy. Retold by Jane Cadwallader.
The Call of the Wild
Stage 3 Intermediate | 1000 headwords | B1 | Preliminary | Classic
Jack London Adaptation and activities by Silvana Sardi. Illustrated by Marco Somà
Alice in Wonderland
Stage 4 - Young ELI Readers - below A2
Illustrated by Margherita Micheli. Retold by Richard B. A. Brown.