Grammar Plus B1
Grammar Explanations and Exercises
Levels Beginner –Intermediate CEFR A1 – B2
A series of graded, full colour grammar exercise books for young adults designed to be used either in the classroom or as self-study material.
Exercise Book + Audio CD
• Clear and easy-to-follow structure: explanations, examples, exercises.
• Exercises in order of increasing difficulty: from guided to open-ended.
• Wide variety of exercise types including ones requiring personal responses from the student.
• Listening-based activities using the accompanying Audio CD.
• Round-up exercises covering multiple structures.
• Final revision section covering the major grammar points presented.
• Verb, pronunciation and punctuation tables.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Answers to all exercises available to teachers.
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Book + Audio CD
These products might also interest you
STAGE 4 1800 headwords | B2 | First (FCE) | Classic
Jane Austen. Retold by Michael Silvana Sardi.
Stage 1 Elementary | 600 headwords | A1 | Movers | Classic
The narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket
Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan - Illustrated by Arianna Vairo
Edgar Allan Poe
The Great Gatsby
Stage 5 - Young Adult ELI Readers - Advanced C1
Francis Scott Fitzgerald. Adaptation and activities by Richard J. Larkhman.
Pre-Intermediate to Intermediate