Grammar Plus B1
Grammar Explanations and Exercises
Levels Beginner –Intermediate CEFR A1 – B2
A series of graded, full colour grammar exercise books for young adults designed to be used either in the classroom or as self-study material.
Exercise Book + Audio CD
• Clear and easy-to-follow structure: explanations, examples, exercises.
• Exercises in order of increasing difficulty: from guided to open-ended.
• Wide variety of exercise types including ones requiring personal responses from the student.
• Listening-based activities using the accompanying Audio CD.
• Round-up exercises covering multiple structures.
• Final revision section covering the major grammar points presented.
• Verb, pronunciation and punctuation tables.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Answers to all exercises available to teachers.
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Book + Audio CD
These products might also interest you
Sing a Song
New Edition with DVD-ROM
The Great Game of Numbers
Cardinal and ordinal numbers
Tales from Shakespeare
STAGE 4 Upper Intermediate | 1800 headwords | B2 | FCE | Classic
Charles and Mary Lamb - Adaptation and activities by Silvana Sardi - Illustrated by Alicia Baladan
ELI Illustrated Dictionary
Elementary to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: A2-B2
Bis - ELT