Grammar Plus B2
Grammar Explanations and Exercises
Levels Beginner –Intermediate CEFR A1 – B2
A series of graded, full colour grammar exercise books for young adults designed to be used either in the classroom or as self-study material.
Exercise Book + Audio CD
• Clear and easy-to-follow structure: explanations, examples, exercises.
• Exercises in order of increasing difficulty: from guided to open-ended.
• Wide variety of exercise types including ones requiring personal responses from the student.
• Listening-based activities using the accompanying Audio CD.
• Round-up exercises covering multiple structures.
• Final revision section covering the major grammar points presented.
• Verb, pronunciation and punctuation tables.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Answers to all exercises available to teachers.
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Book + Audio CD
These products might also interest you
English with Games and Activities
Elementary - Common European Framework: A1/A2/B1/B2
Around the City
Culture and interdisciplinary topics
Uncle Jack and the Emperor Penguins
Stage 3 - Young ELI Readers - below A1.1
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
Katie’s Happy Holiday
100 headwords | below A1 | Starters Original
Jane Cadwallader. Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali.
Flash on English for Commerce - 2nd edition
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
L. Prodromou, L. Bellini