Course for the preparation of the Cambridge Preliminary English Test (PET) exam
By Lisa Kester Dodgson Cynthia Gilmore Alston, Attilio Galimberti, Karl Graham
PET buster offers students thorough preparation for the Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET) examination based on the language elements listed in the PET lists.
Coursebook + Audio CD
• 16 units developing the four language skills.
• Vocabulary building using topics listed by Cambridge English.
• Section dedicated to hints and suggestions for success at the exam.
• Audio CDs with recordings for all listening-based tasks.
• With key and without key version.
• Complete lists of structures, functions and vocabulary for each unit.
• Full answer keys to all exercises and activities.
• Transcripts of all recorded material.
• Ideas for extra extension and revision exercises.
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
PET Buster - Preliminary SB w/o key
PET Buster - Preliminary SB with key
PET Buster - Teacher’s Book
These products might also interest you
Montessori English Listening Activities
Mariagrazia Bertarini - Fiammetta Pacenti
The Story Musical
Elementary - Common European Framework: A1-A2
Riccardo Poto, Francesca Mazzi
Ready for Trinity A1-A2-B1
Elementary to Intermediate - Common European Framework: A1-B1
The Secret Garden - Young
Stage 3 300 headwords | A1.1 | Movers | Classic
Frances Hodgson Gurnett. Retold by Jane Cadwallader.
Naoko, My Japan
Illustrated by Marta Pantaleo.