Activity Books for Primary School Children
5 revision Activity Books to review and consolidate grammar and
vocabulary learned over the Primary School year.
• Topic-based, fun activities involving listening, doing, creating.
• Topics common to most Primary School course materials.
• Carefully graded progression over the five volumes.
• Suitable for classroom as well as self-study use.
• Pupil’s Audio CD with each volume.
• Removable insert of audio transcripts and answer keys.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Easy English with games...1
Easy English with games...2
Easy English with games...3
Easy English with games...4
Easy English with games...5
These products might also interest you
PB3 and the Helping Hands
Stage 2 200 headwords | A1 | Starters/Movers
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali.
Watch Out! - Safety Education in English
Beginner to Elementary - Common European Framework: A1-A2
Damiana Covre, Melanie Segal
The Emotions Game
Intermediate - Common European Framework: A2-B1
Sense and Sensibility
STAGE 3 Intermediate | 1000 headwords | B1 | Preliminary | Classic
Jane Austen. Adaptation and activities by Elizabeth Ferretti. Illustrated by Barbara Baldi Bargiggia
Smart Start 1-2-3
Absolute Beginner - Common European Framework: PRE - A1
Mary Roulston, Michelle Worgan, Paola Tite