Levels Intermediate - Upper-Intermediate CEFR B1 – B2
First buster is the perfect preparation for the new Cambridge English: First exam specifications in effect from January 2015.
• 20 topic-based units.
• Full coverage of the new papers:
- Reading and Use of English ( 1 hour 15 minutes)
- Writing (1 hour 20 minutes)
- Listening (45 minutes)
- Speaking (14 minutes per pair of candidates)
• Grammar and vocabulary development in each unit.
• Writing Reference section to improve students’ writing skills.
• Phrasal verb list.
• 3 complete Practice Tests.
Teacher’s Book + 3 Audio CDs
• Clear teaching objectives for each of the twenty units.
• Full answer keys to all activities.
• Transcriptions of all recorded material.
• Suggestions for further revision activities.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
First Buster Maximiser + Audio CD
Teacher’s Book + 3 Class Audio CDs
These products might also interest you
Two Stories About Soup
Stage 1 100 headwords | below A1 | Starters | Classic
Aleksey Tolstoy. Retold by Jane Cadwallader.
Stage 1 - Young ELI Readers - below A1
Dominique Guillemant - Illustrated by Paola Chartroux
In Search of a Missing Friend
Stage 1 - Teen ELI Readers - below A1
Maureen Simpson - Illustrated by Andrea Goroni. Activities and Focus on by Sara Weiss.
Adventure at Haydon Point
Stage 2 Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Flyers/Key
Liz Ferretti - Illustraded by Bianca Bagnatelli
From Games to Plays
Drama and games