Flash on English - Split Edition
English as a Foreign Language (ELT) Course in 6 Levels divided in A and B
Levels Beginner to Advanced CEFR A1 – C1
L. Prodromou with P. Prodromou, A. Cowan, R. Elliott
Flash on English – Split Edition is a motivating six-level English course for young adults. Each level is subdivided in two volumes , A and B. It provides content interesting for young adults, and thorough grammar, vocabulary and skills work. Each level is made up of 10 units (5 in each volume). The clarity of presentation, the authentic real-world language and the extensive recycling and review ensure ease of use for teacher and student.
• Double linguistic input in each unit: double-page presentations of target language through realistic, graded texts and dialogues.
• Vocabulary building and practice of language functions through guided, freer and ‘personalised’ communicative activities.
• Clear explanation and practice of grammar points in each unit.
• Grammar Reference section with rules and examples at the end of each book.
• Flash on Skills: the four language skills approached through different content: cultures of the English-speaking world (Culture); cross-curricular material (CLIL); simple literary texts, both prose and verse (Literature).
• Special sections at each level
• Flash on Culture;
• Starter Unit reviewing essential grammar, functions and vocabulary;
• Starter Workout: optional booklet with further expansion:
• Flash on Reading: extensive reading and comprehension activities;
• Flash on CLIL;
• Word building, Writing reference;
• Flash on Culture.
Workbook + Audio CD
• Unit-by-unit grammar reference and further practice to fix target structures.
• Revision and consolidation activities for listening, reading and writing.
• Recordings of all Workbook listening material.
• Irregular verb tables.
• Functions files (Pre-Intermediate).
• Useful expressions and phrasal verb lists (Intermediate).
• Topic vocabulary list for Cambridge English: First (Upper Intermediate).
• Introduction to the methodology.
• Extensive unit-by-unit teaching notes.
• Suggestions for further activities.
• Teaching techniques for mixed-ability classes.
• Full answer keys to all exercises and activities.
• Transcriptions of all recordings.
Tests and Resources
• Extra, photocopiable materials.
• Battery of tests: entry, per unit, revision, skills.
• Editable tests in Word® format allow adaptation to the class’s interests, needs and level.
• Recordings for listening tests.
• Containing all the material in interactive format for use on the Interactive Whiteboard or computer to make learning English more stimulating with ‘heads-up’ interactive lessons.
• Link to online user’s guide.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• More on Skills: further skills practice through culture, CLIL and literature-based worksheets.
• All recorded material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Digital Book - Intermediate A
Digital Book - Intermediate B
Digital Book - Pre-Intermediate B
Digital Book - Advanced A
Digital Book - Advanced B
Digital Book - Beginner A
Digital Book - Beginner B
Digital Book - Elementary A
Digital Book - Elementary B
Digital Book - Pre-Intermediate A
Digital Book - Upper Intermediate A
Digital Book - Upper Intermediate B
Student’s Book + Workbook + Audio CD - Advanced A
Student’s Book + Workbook + Audio CD - Advanced B
Student’s Book + Workbook + Audio CD - Beginner A
Student’s Book + Workbook + Audio CD - Beginner B
Student’s Book + Workbook + Audio CD - Elementary A
Student’s Book + Workbook + Audio CD - Elementary B
Student’s Book + Workbook + Audio CD - Intermediate A
Student’s Book + Workbook + Audio CD - Intermediate B
Student’s Book + Workbook + Audio CD - Pre-Intermediate A
Student’s Book + Workbook + Audio CD - Pre-Intermediate B
Student’s Book + Workbook + Audio CD - Starter Workout
Student’s Book + Workbook + Audio CD - Upper Intermediate A
Student’s Book + Workbook + Audio CD - Upper Intermediate B
Teacher’s Pack - Elementary B
Teacher’s Pack - Intermediate A
Teacher’s Pack - Intermediate B
Teacher’s Pack - Pre-Intermediate B
Teacher’s Pack - Advanced A
Teacher’s Pack - Advanced B
Teacher’s Pack - Beginner A
Teacher’s Pack - Beginner B
Teacher’s Pack - Elementary A
Teacher’s Pack - Pre-Intermediate A
Teacher’s Pack - Upper Intermediate A
Teacher’s Pack - Upper Intermediate B
These products might also interest you
Oliver Twist - Young
Stage 4 400 headwords | A2 | Flyers | Classic
Charles Dickens . Retold by Jane Cadwallader.
Flash on English for Marketing & Advertising
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
Ready for Planet English
Foundations to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: Pre-A1 - B2
Claire Moore, Valentina M. Chen
One Photo, a Thousand Words
Speaking English with pictures
A Midsummer Night's Dream
STAGE 2 Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Classic
William Shakespeare. Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan. Illustrated by Daniela Tieni