Flash on English for Tourism - 2nd edition ELI
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
Specifically designed for students who are studying for a career in the tourism industry. It introduces the vocabulary and the language
functions specific to this language sector, and includes practice exercises in all four skills.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Register or log in to view additional digital contents for the teacher
Flash on English for Tourism (Coursebook – 64 pp. full colour)
These products might also interest you
The Busy Day Dominoes
The Turn of the Screw
1800 headwords | B2 | First (FCE) | Classic | Audio
Henry James- Illustrated by Rodolfo Brocchini. Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan
Granny Fixit and the Pirate
Stage 1 - Young ELI Readers - below A1
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
The Canterville Ghost
Stage 3 300 headwords | A1.1 | Movers | Classic
Oscar Wilde Retold by Jane Cadwallader. Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali.
The Prince and the Pauper
Stage 4 400 headwords | A2 | Flyers | Classic-Theatre
Mark Twain - Retold by Lisa Suett