Flash on English for Tourism - 2nd edition ELI
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
Specifically designed for students who are studying for a career in the tourism industry. It introduces the vocabulary and the language
functions specific to this language sector, and includes practice exercises in all four skills.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Flash on English for Tourism (Coursebook – 64 pp. full colour)
These products might also interest you
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
Stage 1 600 headwords | A1 | Movers | Classic
Allan, My Vancouver
Stage 3 1000 headwords | B1 | Flyers/KEY | Real Life
Uncle Jack and the meerkats
Stage 3 - Young ELI Readers - below A1.1
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
Vanity Fair – A Novel without a Hero
STAGE 5 Advanced | 2500 headwords | C1 | CAE | Classic
William Makepeace Thackeray