Flash on English for Tourism - 2nd edition ELI
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
Specifically designed for students who are studying for a career in the tourism industry. It introduces the vocabulary and the language
functions specific to this language sector, and includes practice exercises in all four skills.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Flash on English for Tourism (Coursebook – 64 pp. full colour)
These products might also interest you
Montessori English Grammar
A collection of Montessori inspired materials
Beginner to Elementary - Common European Framework: A1-A2
Mariagrazia Bertarini, Martha Huber, Paolo Iotti
Smart Start 1-2-3
Absolute Beginner - Common European Framework: PRE - A1
Mary Roulston, Michelle Worgan, Paola Tite
The Fox and the Grapes
Stage 2 200 headwords | A1 | Starters/Movers | Fairy Tales
A four-level English language course for Primary School children
by Günter Gerngross and Herbert Puchta