Flash on English for Tourism - 2nd edition ELI
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
Specifically designed for students who are studying for a career in the tourism industry. It introduces the vocabulary and the language
functions specific to this language sector, and includes practice exercises in all four skills.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Flash on English for Tourism (Coursebook – 64 pp. full colour)
These products might also interest you
A Passage to India
1800 headwords | B2 | First (FCE)
E.M. Forster. Retold and Activities by Alice Venessa Bever. Illustrated by Lucia Sforza.
The Giant Rumbledumble
Stage 2 200 headwords | A1 | Starters/Movers | Original
Oscar Wilde. Retold by Jane Cadwallader.
Stage 2 | Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Flyers/Key | Non-fiction
Angela Tomkinson - Illustrated by Veronica Pozzi
English from A to Z
Beginner to Pre-Intermediate Illustrated situational and structural dictionary for Primary School