Flash on English for Tourism - 2nd edition ELI
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
Specifically designed for students who are studying for a career in the tourism industry. It introduces the vocabulary and the language
functions specific to this language sector, and includes practice exercises in all four skills.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Flash on English for Tourism (Coursebook – 64 pp. full colour)
These products might also interest you
The Egyptian Souvenir
Stage 2 - Teen ELI Readers - below A2
Mary Flagan - Illustrated by LibellulArt. Activities and Focus on by Sarah Gudgeon
PB3 and Coco the Clown
Stage 2 200 headwords | A1 | Starters/Movers
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
Green English - Environmental Education in English
Beginner to Elementary - Common European Framework: A1-A2
Damiana Covre, Melanie Segal
Granny Fixit and the Video Game
100 headwords | below A1 | Starters
Jane Cadwallader. Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali.
Stage 3 - Young Adult ELI Readers - below B1
William Shakespeare - Illustrated by Simone Rea. Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan.