Ready for Language Cert A2-B1-B2
Jeremy Walenn Sara Walenn
Ready for LanguageCert Access is designed for students who are preparing for the LanguageCert Access examinations.
• 8 International ESOL (Listening, Reading, Writing) Practice Tests, which include one Guided Test with exam tips and one LanguageCert Official Test
• 8 International ESOL (Speaking) Practice Tests, which include one Guided Test with exam tips and one LanguageCert Official Test
For the Teacher
The Teacher’s Version contains:
• An extensive introduction to the exam format and syllabus
• All the International ESOL (Listening, Reading, Writing) Practice Tests with overprinted answers
• All the International ESOL (Speaking) Practice Tests
• Audioscripts of the listening parts
Digital Books available for Levels B1 and B2.
Access digital content directly from the paper book
With ELI LINK you will be able to access all audio and video content directly from a smartphone or tablet while you are using your paper textbook.
The digital book is available on Eli Digital Hub platform.
Find out how to activate your book.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Ready for Language Cert - A2
Ready for Language Cert - B1
Ready for Language Cert - B2
Ready for Language Cert - B1Digital Edition
Ready for Language Cert - B2Digital Edition
These products might also interest you
Harry and the Sports Competition
Stage 4 - Young ELI Readers - below A2
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
Little Lord Fauntleroy
Stage 2 Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Flyers/Key | Classic
Frances Hodgson Burnett
Flash on English for Cooking, Catering and Reception - 2nd edition
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
C. E. Morris
The Magic Book 1-2-3-4-5-6
Beginner to Pre-Intermediate - Common European Framework: A1-A2
Mariagrazia Bertarini, Martha Huber, Paolo Iotti
Two Stories About Soup
Stage 1 100 headwords | below A1 | Starters | Classic
Aleksey Tolstoy. Retold by Jane Cadwallader.