Ready for Language Cert A2-B1-B2
Jeremy Walenn Sara Walenn
Ready for LanguageCert Access is designed for students who are preparing for the LanguageCert Access examinations.
• 8 International ESOL (Listening, Reading, Writing) Practice Tests, which include one Guided Test with exam tips and one LanguageCert Official Test
• 8 International ESOL (Speaking) Practice Tests, which include one Guided Test with exam tips and one LanguageCert Official Test
For the Teacher
The Teacher’s Version contains:
• An extensive introduction to the exam format and syllabus
• All the International ESOL (Listening, Reading, Writing) Practice Tests with overprinted answers
• All the International ESOL (Speaking) Practice Tests
• Audioscripts of the listening parts
Digital Books available for Levels B1 and B2.
Access digital content directly from the paper book
With ELI LINK you will be able to access all audio and video content directly from a smartphone or tablet while you are using your paper textbook.
The digital book is available on Eli Digital Hub platform.
Find out how to activate your book.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Ready for Language Cert - A2
Ready for Language Cert - B1
Ready for Language Cert - B2
Ready for Language Cert - B1Digital Edition
Ready for Language Cert - B2Digital Edition
These products might also interest you
Tell and Sing a Story
A series of 6 short stories in song for absolute beginners at Primary School.
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Stage 3 300 headwords | A1.1 | Movers | Fairy Tales
Elementary to Intermediate - Common European Framework of Reference A2-B1
Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan
Photocopiable activity resource books in 2 levels for Secondary School