Flash on English for Banking & Finance
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
The book offers finance and banking-related vocabulary, presented in realistic situations, with practice of relevant language structures.
Flash on English for Banking & Finance will be especially useful to all students preparing to enter professions related to banking and finance, or to professionals who want to improve their language competence.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
FLASH ON ENGLISH for Banking & Finance - SB
These products might also interest you
The Importance of Being Earnest
STAGE 6 Proficiency | Unabridged Texts | C2 | CPE | Classic
Oscar Wilde - Introduction, notes and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan.
Follow your dreams
Illustrated by Ilaria Urbinati.
The grammar tree
Granny Fixit and the Video Game
100 headwords | below A1 | Starters
Jane Cadwallader. Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali.
The Selfish Giant
Stage 2 200 headwords | A1 | Starters/Movers