Flash on English for Banking & Finance
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
The book offers finance and banking-related vocabulary, presented in realistic situations, with practice of relevant language structures.
Flash on English for Banking & Finance will be especially useful to all students preparing to enter professions related to banking and finance, or to professionals who want to improve their language competence.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
FLASH ON ENGLISH for Banking & Finance - SB
These products might also interest you
Our Water. Our World
Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali.
The grammar tree
Tales from Shakespeare
STAGE 4 Upper Intermediate | 1800 headwords | B2 | FCE | Classic
Charles and Mary Lamb - Adaptation and activities by Silvana Sardi - Illustrated by Alicia Baladan
Adjectives & Opposites
Vocabulary and language structures
PB3 and the Helping Hands
Stage 2 200 headwords | A1 | Starters/Movers
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali.