Flash on English for Banking & Finance
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
The book offers finance and banking-related vocabulary, presented in realistic situations, with practice of relevant language structures.
Flash on English for Banking & Finance will be especially useful to all students preparing to enter professions related to banking and finance, or to professionals who want to improve their language competence.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
FLASH ON ENGLISH for Banking & Finance - SB
These products might also interest you
Consolidate and widen students’ knowledge of vocabulary and structures relating to everyday life.
English with… Games and Activities
Games and activities Activity books in 3 levels For Secondary School
Ready for A2 Key for Schools
Practice Tests - A2
Valentina M. Chen
Gyeong Min Kim: My Korea
The Scarlet Letter
1800 headwords | B2 | First (FCE)
Nathaniel Hawthorne. Retold by Claire Moore. Illustrated by Riccardo Renzi.