Flash on English for Banking & Finance
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
The book offers finance and banking-related vocabulary, presented in realistic situations, with practice of relevant language structures.
Flash on English for Banking & Finance will be especially useful to all students preparing to enter professions related to banking and finance, or to professionals who want to improve their language competence.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
FLASH ON ENGLISH for Banking & Finance - SB
These products might also interest you
Stage 3 300 headwords | A1.1 | Movers | Fairy Tales
Retold by Lisa Suett
Stage 3 | Intermediate | 1000 headwords | B1 | PET | Classic
Charles Dickens Retold by Alex Peet. Illustrated by Felicita Sala.
Stage 4 - Young Adult ELI Readers - below B2
Mery Shelley. Adaptation and activities by Elizabeth Ferretti.
The Prince and the Poor Boy
Stage 1 100 headwords | below A1 | Starters | Classic
Mark Twain. Retold by Jane Cadwallader.
Preparation for the Pre A1 Starters Cambridge English Qualifications