Flash on English for Banking & Finance
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
The book offers finance and banking-related vocabulary, presented in realistic situations, with practice of relevant language structures.
Flash on English for Banking & Finance will be especially useful to all students preparing to enter professions related to banking and finance, or to professionals who want to improve their language competence.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Register or log in to view additional digital contents for the teacher
FLASH ON ENGLISH for Banking & Finance - SB
These products might also interest you
Harriet Holmes and the Portrait
200 headwords | A2 | Starters
Jane Cadwallader. Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
Riri - My South Africa
800 headwords | A2 | Movers Real Lives
Grace Lani Riri
Montessori English Dialogues
A collection of Montessori inspired materials
Mariagrazia Bertarini, Fiammetta Pacenti
Vocabulary for conversations
Dracula - iBooks
STAGE 2 Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Classic
Bram Stoker. Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan.