Flash on English for Banking & Finance
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
The book offers finance and banking-related vocabulary, presented in realistic situations, with practice of relevant language structures.
Flash on English for Banking & Finance will be especially useful to all students preparing to enter professions related to banking and finance, or to professionals who want to improve their language competence.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
FLASH ON ENGLISH for Banking & Finance - SB
These products might also interest you
A Study in Scarlet
STAGE 1 Elementary | 600 headwords | A1 | Classic
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Stage 3 | Intermediate | 1000 headwords | B1 | PET | Classic
Charlotte Brontë. Retold by Liz Ferretti. Illustrated by Rodolfo Brocchini.
YOUNG ADULT ELI READERS | LIGHT | A1 | Classic
Natsume Soseki - Adaptation and activities by Alastair Lamond - Illustrated by Toni Demuro
Preparation for the Pre A1 Starters Cambridge English Qualifications
The Prince and the Pauper
Stage 4 400 headwords | A2 | Flyers | Classic-Theatre
Mark Twain - Retold by Lisa Suett