Flash on English for Marketing & Advertising
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
Flash on English for Marketing & Advertising is specifically designed for those who are studying for a career in business with a strong focus on marketing strategies and advertising, or for company employees who need to improve their language skills.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
FLASH ON ENGLISH for Marketing & Advertising - SB
These products might also interest you
The Great Gatsby
Stage 5 - Young Adult ELI Readers - Advanced C1
Francis Scott Fitzgerald. Adaptation and activities by Richard J. Larkhman.
The Secret Passage
Stage 4 - Young ELI Readers - below A2
Paloma Bellini – Illustrated by Luigi Raffaelli
PB3 and the Jacket
Stage 2 200 headwords | A1 | Starters/Movers
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
Around the City
Culture and interdisciplinary topics
Hands on Language
A series of 3 projects for ‘Content and Language Integrated Learning’ (CLIL) For Secondary School.
by Damiana Covre and Melanie Segal