Flash on English for Marketing & Advertising
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
Flash on English for Marketing & Advertising is specifically designed for those who are studying for a career in business with a strong focus on marketing strategies and advertising, or for company employees who need to improve their language skills.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
FLASH ON ENGLISH for Marketing & Advertising - SB
These products might also interest you
Five Children and It
Stage 3 300 headwords | A1.1 | Movers | Classic
E. Nesbit. Adapted by Jane Cadwallader.
The Woman in White
STAGE 3 Intermediate | 1000 headwords | B1 | Preliminary | Classic
Beginner to Elementary - Common European Framework: A1-A2
Mariagrazia Bertarini, Martha Huber, Paolo Iotti
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Stage 3 300 headwords | A1.1 | Movers | Fairy Tales
Nyangoma’s Story A Child’s Life in Uganda
Stage 4 400 headwords | A2 | Flyers | Real Life