The Story Garden 1-2-3-4-5-6
Beginner to Elementary - Common European Framework: A1-A2
Mariagrazia Bertarini, Martha Huber, Paolo Iotti
The Story Garden is a new English language course for primary schools aimed at students from 6 to 11 years old.
The Story Garden is based on The Heart and Mind Approach, that creates synergy between the cognitive and emotional aspects of the students. Emotions and thoughts not only interact, but their integration is essential in the learning process.
• Each level of the course has 6 units, each one based on classic fairy tales, or other fairy tales, important to promote emotional learning.
• In the choice of contents and presentation methods, the course is attentive to DSA and SEN issues.
• Interdisciplinary activities (CLIL) convey knowledge related to other disciplines.
• Unique digital book, fully interactive and with many resources accessible and downloadable.
Student’s Book Structure
• Each unit opens with the presentation of the target vocabulary; the unit includes activities, songs, games, comic stories, language games, CLIL and civilization. Useful grammar tables have been included from Level 3 onwards.
• Easy English pages are integrated in the coursebook with simplified activities for students with educational needs.
• The Workbook is integrated in the Student’s Book and includes revision activities and grammar tables.
• Final Cambridge YLE exam preparation pages, from the third level.
Teacher’s Book Structure
• Step-by-step guidance and didactic ideas for each page of the course.
• Self-assessment and self-learning cards.
• Transcriptions of audio and video material; linguistic, grammatical and cultural curiosities.
• Tests & Resources, a complementary volume of photocopiable
Digital resources for online / blended lessons
• Interactive and downloadable Digital Book with audio and video files, interactive and self-correcting activities, symbols to enable students to listen and practise the pronunciation
• ELI LINK App: instant access to audio and video content in a click directly from the book with any device
Access digital content directly from the paper book
With ELI LINK you will be able to access all audio and video content directly from a smartphone or tablet while you are using your paper textbook.
The digital book is available on Eli Digital Hub platform.
Find out how to activate your book.
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Photocopiable Worksheets 1-2-3
Photocopiable Worksheets 4-5
Photocopiable Worksheets 6
Poster Pack (2 posters) 1
Poster Pack (2 posters) 2
Poster Pack (2 posters) 3
Poster Pack (2 posters) 4
Poster Pack (2 posters) 5
Student’s & Activity Book 1
Student’s & Activity Book 2
Student’s & Activity Book 3
Student’s & Activity Book 4
Student’s & Activity Book 5
Student’s & Activity Book 6
Teacher’s Book 1
Teacher’s Book 2
Teacher’s Book 2
Teacher’s Book 3
Teacher’s Book 4
Teacher’s Book 5
Teacher’s Book 6
These products might also interest you
Grammar Plus A2
Grammar Explanations and Exercises
The Fox and the Grapes
Stage 2 200 headwords | A1 | Starters/Movers | Fairy Tales
Tales from Shakespeare
STAGE 4 Upper Intermediate | 1800 headwords | B2 | FCE | Classic
Charles and Mary Lamb - Adaptation and activities by Silvana Sardi - Illustrated by Alicia Baladan
A Faraway World
Stage 2 - Teen ELI Readers - below A2
The Story Musical
Elementary - Common European Framework: A1-A2
Riccardo Poto, Francesca Mazzi