A collection of 75 large photo cards, chosen to encourage an exchange of opinions and class discussion.
75 photos which illustrate environmental, social and personal themes and encourage students to speak, interact and exchange opinions with others. Students improve their comprehension, oral production and interactive skills in an interesting and stimulating way.
These cards are ideal for both group and pair work, and they can be used in online lessons.
On one side of each card there is:
• a photograph which illustrates a theme; the other side contains:
• a series of questions pertinent to the depicted theme;
• a list of vocabulary and suggestions which can be used to answer the questions and stimulate discussion;
• discussion topics for in-depth discussions at a more advanced level.
The box contains:
• 75 large photo cards
• a guide containing suggestions and learning paths
One photo a thousand words One photo a thousand words
These products might also interest you
The Portrait of a Lady
STAGE 3 Intermediate | 1000 headwords | B1 | Preliminary | Classic
Henri James - Retold by Michael Lacey Freeman
Flash on English for Armed Forces
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
STAGE 4 Upper Intermediate | 1800 headwords | B2 | Advanced | Classic
PB3 and Coco the Clown
Stage 2 200 headwords | A1 | Starters/Movers
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
1000 headwords | B1 | Preliminary
Elizabeth Ferretti. Illustrated by Lorenzo Conti.