Ready for Planet English
Foundations to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: Pre-A1 - B2
Claire Moore, Valentina M. Chen
Ready for Planet English is a course designed specifically to motivate and engage students, and to introduce them to the global dimension of the English language. Engaging texts and videos help develop critical thinking, communication and collaboration.
Ready for Planet English prepares students to communicate in English in the real world with a range of cross-cultural topics, texts and tasks.
• Practice of all four language skills.
• Grammar structures clearly presented and accurately practised.
• Authentic video material and lively situational videos to practise the communicative functions.
• Global skills and life skills integrated in the lessons.
• Recycling of all the language taught both within the units and in the revision lessons.
• Learn-to-learn and strategy boxes help students improve their language competence. Available levels in 2022: Elementary, Preintermediate and Intermediate.
Digital resources for online / blended lessons
• Digital book with all the audio and video resources.
• Extensive online resources for digital lessons downloadable from our website.
• ELi LINK App.
• Teacher’s Guide with Tests and Resources.
• 10 ten-page units.
• Grammar Reference with practical activities.
• Photographic Word Bank with activities.
• Online worksheets to integrate the 2030 Agenda goals.
• Clear layout and activities planned to make approach and study inclusive.
• Thought-provoking tasks to encourage critical and creative thinking.
• Wide variety of texts aimed at introducing global issues and topics from the English Speaking World.
• Lesson plans suited for both synchronous and asynchronous lessons.
Access digital content directly from the paper book
With ELI LINK you will be able to access all audio and video content directly from a smartphone or tablet while you are using your paper textbook.
The digital book is available on Eli Digital Hub platform.
Find out how to activate your book.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
ElementaryElementary Student's Book + Digital Book + ELi LINK App
ElementaryElementary Teacher’s Book + Digital Book
Elementary Elementary Workbook + Digital Book + ELi LINK App
IntermediateIntermediate Student's Book + Digital Book + ELi LINK App
IntermediateIntermediate Teacher’s Book + Digital Book
IntermediateIntermediate Workbook + Digital Book + ELi LINK App
Pre-intermediatePre-intermediate Student's Book + Digital Book + ELi LINK App
Pre-intermediatePre-intermediate Teacher’s Book + Digital Book
Pre-intermediatePre-intermediate Workbook + Digital Book + ELi LINK App
These products might also interest you
Preparation for the A1 Movers Cambridge English Qualifications
Flash on English - Split Edition
English as a Foreign Language (ELT) Course in 6 Levels divided in A and B
L. Prodromou with P. Prodromou, A. Cowan, R. Elliott
Best Commercial Practice
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
The Giant Rumbledumble
Stage 2 200 headwords | A1 | Starters/Movers | Original
Oscar Wilde. Retold by Jane Cadwallader.
Stage 1 Elementary | 600 headwords | A1 | Movers
Angela Tomkinson - Illustrated by Francesca Capellini