A 3-level English course for 3-5 year old Pre-School children.
Beginner to Elementary
Laura Irons, Laura Rossetti
Zippy Deedoo is a three-level, story-based course for children aged
between 3 and 5 which caters for all learning types.
• Target language introduced through stories linked to daily life.
• Story Time: follow Zippy the dog, Deedoo a little girl and Kabir a
little boy in their fun adventures.
• Game Time: interaction with other pupils.
• Sing & Dance Time: whole-body involvement in the
• Full notes for each lesson with timing of activities.
• Full transcripts of all recordings.
• Extra ideas and materials: drama, crafts, games.
Class Audio CD
• Dialogues, chants, songs and karaoke.
• Full-colour Flashcards of target vocabulary.
• Story Cards to illustrate the stories and prompt repetition.
Pupil’s Book Starter
Pupil’s Book A
Pupil’s Book B
Teacher’s Book + Class Audio CD Starter
Teacher’s Book + Class Audio CD A
Teacher’s Book + Class Audio CD B
Story Cards A
Story Cards B
These products might also interest you
The Hare and the Tortoise
Stage 2 200 headwords | A1 | Starters/Movers
A four-level English language course for Primary School children
by Günter Gerngross and Herbert Puchta
The Ant and the Grasshopper
Stage 1 100 headwords | below A1 | Starters | Fairy Tales
A Christmas Carol
STAGE 3 Intermediate | 1000 headwords | B1 | Preliminary | Classic
STAGE 2 | Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Classic
Charles Dickens. Retold by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan. Illustrated by Caterina Baldi