A 3-level English course for 3-5 year old Pre-School children.
Beginner to Elementary
Laura Irons, Laura Rossetti
Zippy Deedoo is a three-level, story-based course for children aged
between 3 and 5 which caters for all learning types.
• Target language introduced through stories linked to daily life.
• Story Time: follow Zippy the dog, Deedoo a little girl and Kabir a
little boy in their fun adventures.
• Game Time: interaction with other pupils.
• Sing & Dance Time: whole-body involvement in the
• Full notes for each lesson with timing of activities.
• Full transcripts of all recordings.
• Extra ideas and materials: drama, crafts, games.
Class Audio CD
• Dialogues, chants, songs and karaoke.
• Full-colour Flashcards of target vocabulary.
• Story Cards to illustrate the stories and prompt repetition.
Pupil’s Book Starter
Pupil’s Book A
Pupil’s Book B
Story Cards A
Story Cards B
Teacher’s Book + Class Audio CD A
Teacher’s Book + Class Audio CD B
Teacher’s Book + Class Audio CD Starter
These products might also interest you
Uncle Jack in the Amazon Rainforest
Stage 3 - 300 headwords - A1.1 - Movers - Original
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
From Games to Plays
Drama and games
STAGE 1 Elementary | 600 headwords | A1
Daniel Dafoe - Retold by Silvana Sardi
Harriet Holmes and the Portrait
200 headwords | A2 | Starters
Jane Cadwallader. Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
Best Commercial Practice
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2