The Magic Book 1-2-3-4-5-6
Beginner to Pre-Intermediate - Common European Framework: A1-A2
Mariagrazia Bertarini, Martha Huber, Paolo Iotti
The Magic Book is a six-level American English course for Primary School children which leads them through the Basic User stage of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages using materials specially designed for the age group.
- Story-based introduction of vocabulary and grammatical structures.
- Songs and games to practise communication and memorise target language.
- Gradual introduction of new elements in line with the pupils cognitive development:
- From Level 3, pronunciation corners; simple grammar strips; photographs.
- From Level 5, inductive approach to grammar.
- In Level 6, short texts on aspects of the Anglophone world.
- Helpful in the preparation of candidates for age-appropriate international certificates.
- Optional interdisciplinary booklet (CLIL) accompanies each of the first 5 levels.
• Fully-interactive version for use in class with an interactive whiteboard (IWB).
• All the resources and teaching tools in one digital book per level.
• Fun, ‘heads-up’ lessons to attract and keep pupils’ attention.
Teacher’s Guide + Audio CD
• Full notes for each lesson and activity.
• Transcripts of all recordings.
• Extra teaching ideas and materials.
• Flashcards illustrating target vocabulary.
• Story Cards to illustrate the stories.
32 Story Cards 1
32 Story Cards 2
Digital Book 1
Digital Book 2
Digital Book 3
Digital Book 4
Digital Book 5
Digital Book 6
Flashcards 64 cards 1
Flashcards 64 cards 2
My Special Book + Audio CD 1
My Special Book + Audio CD 2
My Special Book + Audio CD 3
My Special Book + Audio CD 4
My Special Book + Audio CD 5
Student’s Book 1
Student’s Book 2
Student’s Book 3
Student’s Book 4
Student’s Book 5
Student’s Book 6
Teacher’s Book + Audio CD 1-2
Teacher’s Book + Audio CD 3-4
Teacher’s Book + Audio CD 5-6
These products might also interest you
Tell and Sing a Story
A series of 6 short stories in song for absolute beginners at Primary School.
Stories of Mystery and Suspense - iBooks
Stage 4 | Upper-Intermediate | 1800 headwords | B2 | FCE | Classic
E. A. Poe Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan Illustrated by Simone Rea
The Boat Race Mystery
Stage 1 Elementary | 600 headwords | A1 | Movers | Original
J.Borsbey & R. Swan - Illustrated by Thomas Cambi
The Story Musical
Elementary - Common European Framework: A1-A2
Riccardo Poto, Francesca Mazzi
Vocabulary for conversations