Elementary to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: A2-B2
Shirley Ann Hill, Michael Lacey Freeman
Change-Up! is a topic-based course designed to accompany learners in the transition from basic users into independent users of English.
The material is structured around three central phases: Experience (authentic texts), Discover (structure of language in real contexts)
and Communicate (language in use).
• 15 units of revision and consolidation of functions and structures.
• 3 Topics, each made up of 3 Units.
• Towards Certification section prepares for Cambridge English: First.
• 22 page Grammar Reference.
• Inward Eye, an approach to literature in English.
• With and without key / audio transcripts versions.
• Consolidation of structures and lexis.
• Writing File: models of written production required by Cambridge English First.
• Suggestions for activities at varied levels of difficulty.
• Answer Keys to all activities.
• Transcriptions of all recorded material.
• Intermediate and Upper Intermediate photocopiable testing material.
• Introduction to CLIL.
• 2 listening Tests CDs.
• Test-Maker CD-ROMs.
Online Teacher's Resources
• All course listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
- Back to School
- What a Healthy Life
- Sing Your Blues Away
- Paradise Lost
- Stars in Your Eyes
- Sand Sculptures
- Alternative Energy
- Fair Trade
- Living with Animals
- Good News
- Sporting Values
- Silence please
- Valuable Video Games
- Back to School - Audio track
- Gifts - Audio track
- What a Healthy Life - Audio track
- Sing Your Blues Away - Audio track
- Paradise Lost - Audio track
- Carnivals - Audio track
- Stars in Your Eyes - Audio track
- Sand Sculptures - Audio track
- Alternative Energy - Audio track
- Fair Trade - Audio track
- Living with Animals - Audio track
- Good News - Audio track
- Sporting Values - Audio track
- Silence please - Audio track
- Valuable Video Games - Audio track
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Change Up! Intermediate: Digital Book
Change Up! Intermediate: Teacher’s Book + 2 Audio CDs b/w
Change Up! Intermediate: Workbook w/o key 96 pp. + 2 Audio CDs 2 colours
Change Up! - Intermediate TB Workbook with key 128 pp. + 2 Audio CDs 2 colours
Change Up! Intermediate: -Student’s Book – 160 pp. Full colour
Change Up! Intermediate: Combined Student’s Book + Workbook 160 pp. + 96 pp. + 2 Audio CDs
Change Up! Intermediate: Combined Student’s Book 160 pp. + Pre-Intermediate Workout pp. 72 full colour
Change Up! Intermediate: Student’s Book 160 pp. (full col.) + Workbook 96 pp. (2 col.) + Pre-intermediate Workout 72 pp. (full col.) + 2 Audio CDs
Change Up! Upper Intermediate: Combined Student’s Book + Workbook 160 pp. + 128 pp. + 3 Audio CDs
Change Up! Upper Intermediate: Digital Book
Change Up! Upper Intermediate: Student’s Book – 160 pp. Full colour
Change Up! Upper Intermediate: Teacher’s Book + 2 Audio CDs b/w 256 pp.
Change Up! Upper Intermediate: Teacher’s Resources (with Audio CDs + Test-Maker CD-ROMs)
Change Up! Upper Intermediate: Workbook w/o key 2 colours 128 pp. + 3 Audio CDs
Change Up! Upper Intermediate: Workbook with key 2 colours 160 pp. + 3 Audio CDs
These products might also interest you
Granny Fixit and the Viking Children
Stage 1 100 headwords | below A1 | Starters | Original
Granny Fixit and the yellow string
Stage 1 - Young ELI Readers - below A1
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
The Giant Rumbledumble
Stage 2 200 headwords | A1 | Starters/Movers | Original
Oscar Wilde. Retold by Jane Cadwallader.
A Passage to India
1800 headwords | B2 | First (FCE)
E.M. Forster. Retold and Activities by Alice Venessa Bever. Illustrated by Lucia Sforza.
For development and consolidation of the four language skills