Grammar Plus B2
Grammar Explanations and Exercises
Levels Beginner –Intermediate CEFR A1 – B2
A series of graded, full colour grammar exercise books for young adults designed to be used either in the classroom or as self-study material.
Exercise Book + Audio CD
• Clear and easy-to-follow structure: explanations, examples, exercises.
• Exercises in order of increasing difficulty: from guided to open-ended.
• Wide variety of exercise types including ones requiring personal responses from the student.
• Listening-based activities using the accompanying Audio CD.
• Round-up exercises covering multiple structures.
• Final revision section covering the major grammar points presented.
• Verb, pronunciation and punctuation tables.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Answers to all exercises available to teachers.
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Book + Audio CD
These products might also interest you
Flash on English for Tourism - 2nd edition
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
A Passage to India
1800 headwords | B2 | First (FCE)
E.M. Forster. Retold and Activities by Alice Venessa Bever. Illustrated by Lucia Sforza.
Stage 3 | Intermediate | 1000 headwords | B1 | PET | Classic
Charlotte Brontë. Retold by Liz Ferretti. Illustrated by Rodolfo Brocchini.
Stage 2 Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Flyers/Key | Original
Michael Lacey Freeman
Follow your dreams
Illustrated by Ilaria Urbinati.