Elementary to Intermediate - Common European Framework of Reference A2-B1
Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan
An introduction to the cultures of the English-Speaking World designed to capture the imagination of secondary school students.
• 50 lessons organised in 5 macro areas: Education; People & Lifestyles; Sport & Leisure; History & Traditions; The World We Live In.
• Graded progression of contents and skills work.
• Wide range of approaches: from traditional reading texts to cross-curricular (CLIL) activities.
• Facts and figures about countries around the English-speaking world.
• 2 Multi-ROMs with audio recordings and extra material.
• Teaching objectives and flexible plans for each lesson.
• Full key to all activities and transcripts of all recorded material.
• Suggestions for extension and revision activities.
• Extra texts and comprehension exercises.
• Practice in answering computer-based questionnaires and writing summaries on a computer.
• Interactive activities featuring maps and images.
Crossing Cultures - SB
Crossing Cultures - TB
These products might also interest you
Stories of Mystery and Suspense - iBooks
Stage 4 | Upper-Intermediate | 1800 headwords | B2 | FCE | Classic
E. A. Poe Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan Illustrated by Simone Rea
Green Series Photocopiable Resource Book
Granny Fixit and the Ball
Stage 1 - Young ELI Readers - below A1
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali.
Festivals are fun