Activity Books for Primary School Children
5 revision Activity Books to review and consolidate grammar and
vocabulary learned over the Primary School year.
• Topic-based, fun activities involving listening, doing, creating.
• Topics common to most Primary School course materials.
• Carefully graded progression over the five volumes.
• Suitable for classroom as well as self-study use.
• Pupil’s Audio CD with each volume.
• Removable insert of audio transcripts and answer keys.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Easy English with games...1
Easy English with games...2
Easy English with games...3
Easy English with games...4
Easy English with games...5
These products might also interest you
Juanita and her alpaca
Stage 4 400 headwords | A2 | Flyers | Real Life
Elementary to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: A2-B2
Shirley Ann Hill, Michael Lacey Freeman
Harriet Holmes and the Pirate Treasure
400 headwords | A2 | Flyers Original
Jane Cadwallader. Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
Bis - ELT
PB3 and the Jacket
Stage 2 200 headwords | A1 | Starters/Movers
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali