Activity Books for Primary School Children
5 revision Activity Books to review and consolidate grammar and
vocabulary learned over the Primary School year.
• Topic-based, fun activities involving listening, doing, creating.
• Topics common to most Primary School course materials.
• Carefully graded progression over the five volumes.
• Suitable for classroom as well as self-study use.
• Pupil’s Audio CD with each volume.
• Removable insert of audio transcripts and answer keys.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Easy English with games...1
Easy English with games...2
Easy English with games...3
Easy English with games...4
Easy English with games...5
These products might also interest you
Dot to Dot
Stage 2 800 headwords | A2 | Movers | Original
Michael L. Freeman
Stories of Mystery and Suspense
Stage 4 | Upper-Intermediate | 1800 headwords | B2 | FCE | Classic
E. A. Poe Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan Illustrated by Simone Rea
Stage 1 - Young ELI Readers - below A1
Dominique Guillemant - Illustrated by Paola Chartroux
Ready for Language Cert A2-B1-B2
Jeremy Walenn Sara Walenn
English with Crosswords
Photocopiable activity resource books in 2 levels