Up to You!
Beginner to Intermediate - Common European Framework: A1-B1
F. Kavanagh, C.E. Morris
Activity books for Secondary School students to revise and
consolidate the year’s work during the holidays.
Student’s Book + Audio CD
• Simple instructions for every activity to encourage independent study.
• 9 units each organised in 3 sections:
• Vocabulary: revision and reinforcement of vocabulary in defined thematic areas;
• Grammar: worksheets and exercises on structures and communicative functions;
• Skills & Curiosity: magazine-style section with activities based around curiosities from around the English-speaking-world.
• Unit-by-unit glossary.
• Key to all exercises available online.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Register or log in to view additional digital contents for the teacher
Up to You! 2 + Audio CD
Out of stock
Up to You! 1 + Audio CD
Out of stock
These products might also interest you
PET buster Practice Tests
Kester Dodgson, Alston, Galimberti, Graham
ELI Picture Dictionary English Junior
Harriet Holmes and the Portrait
200 headwords | A2 | Starters
Jane Cadwallader. Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
The Turn of the Screw
1800 headwords | B2 | First (FCE) | Classic | Audio
Henry James- Illustrated by Rodolfo Brocchini. Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan
THAT'S MY JOB !