Up to You!
Beginner to Intermediate - Common European Framework: A1-B1
F. Kavanagh, C.E. Morris
Activity books for Secondary School students to revise and
consolidate the year’s work during the holidays.
Student’s Book + Audio CD
• Simple instructions for every activity to encourage independent study.
• 9 units each organised in 3 sections:
• Vocabulary: revision and reinforcement of vocabulary in defined thematic areas;
• Grammar: worksheets and exercises on structures and communicative functions;
• Skills & Curiosity: magazine-style section with activities based around curiosities from around the English-speaking-world.
• Unit-by-unit glossary.
• Key to all exercises available online.
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Up to You! 2 + Audio CD
Up to You! 1 + Audio CD
These products might also interest you
Granny Fixit and the yellow string
Stage 1 - Young ELI Readers - below A1
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
Stage 1 Elementary | 600 headwords | A1 | Movers | Classic
Tell and Sing a Story
A series of 6 short stories in song for absolute beginners at Primary School.
Stage 2 Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Flyers/Key | Original
Michael Lacey Freeman
Enjoy New York
Stage 2 Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Movers | Non-fiction