Up to You!
Beginner to Intermediate - Common European Framework: A1-B1
F. Kavanagh, C.E. Morris
Activity books for Secondary School students to revise and
consolidate the year’s work during the holidays.
Student’s Book + Audio CD
• Simple instructions for every activity to encourage independent study.
• 9 units each organised in 3 sections:
• Vocabulary: revision and reinforcement of vocabulary in defined thematic areas;
• Grammar: worksheets and exercises on structures and communicative functions;
• Skills & Curiosity: magazine-style section with activities based around curiosities from around the English-speaking-world.
• Unit-by-unit glossary.
• Key to all exercises available online.
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Up to You! 2 + Audio CD
OUT OF STOCK
Up to You! 1 + Audio CD
OUT OF STOCK
These products might also interest you
The Gingerbread Man
Stage 2 200 headwords | A1 | Starters/Movers
Retold by Lisa Suett.
1000 headwords | B1 | Preliminary
Elizabeth Ferretti. Illustrated by Lorenzo Conti.
The Yellow Sticker Girl
800 headwords | A2 | Flyers/Key Original
Sarah Gudgeon. Illustrated by Luca Tagliafico.
The Canterbury Tales
Stage 1 Elementary | 600 headwords | A1 | Movers | Classic
Geoffrey Chauce. Retold by Michael Lacey Freeman