Up to You!
Beginner to Intermediate - Common European Framework: A1-B1
F. Kavanagh, C.E. Morris
Activity books for Secondary School students to revise and
consolidate the year’s work during the holidays.
Student’s Book + Audio CD
• Simple instructions for every activity to encourage independent study.
• 9 units each organised in 3 sections:
• Vocabulary: revision and reinforcement of vocabulary in defined thematic areas;
• Grammar: worksheets and exercises on structures and communicative functions;
• Skills & Curiosity: magazine-style section with activities based around curiosities from around the English-speaking-world.
• Unit-by-unit glossary.
• Key to all exercises available online.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Register or log in to view additional digital contents for the teacher
Up to You! 2 + Audio CD
Up to You! 1 + Audio CD
These products might also interest you
Stage 4 400 headwords | A2 | Flyers
Anonymous - Retold by Lisa Suett - Illustrated by Rita Petruccioli
Sense and Sensibility
STAGE 3 Intermediate | 1000 headwords | B1 | Preliminary | Classic
Jane Austen. Adaptation and activities by Elizabeth Ferretti. Illustrated by Barbara Baldi Bargiggia
Uncle Jack and the Bear Adventure
200 headwords | A1.1 | Starters
Jane Cadwallader. Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
Harry and the Sports Competition
Stage 4 - Young ELI Readers - below A2
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
STAGE 3 1000 headwords | B1 | Preliminary | Classic
Anonymous - Retold by Claire Moore