Up to You!
Beginner to Intermediate - Common European Framework: A1-B1
F. Kavanagh, C.E. Morris
Activity books for Secondary School students to revise and
consolidate the year’s work during the holidays.
Student’s Book + Audio CD
• Simple instructions for every activity to encourage independent study.
• 9 units each organised in 3 sections:
• Vocabulary: revision and reinforcement of vocabulary in defined thematic areas;
• Grammar: worksheets and exercises on structures and communicative functions;
• Skills & Curiosity: magazine-style section with activities based around curiosities from around the English-speaking-world.
• Unit-by-unit glossary.
• Key to all exercises available online.
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Up to You! 2 + Audio CD
Out of stock
Up to You! 1 + Audio CD
Out of stock
These products might also interest you
Stage 3 300 headwords | A1.1 | Movers | Fairy Tales
Retold by Lisa Suett
STAGE 2 Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Classic
Bram Stoker. Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan.
PB3 and Coco the Clown
Stage 2 200 headwords | A1 | Starters/Movers
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
The Call of the Wild
Stage 3 Intermediate | 1000 headwords | B1 | Preliminary | Classic
Jack London Adaptation and activities by Silvana Sardi. Illustrated by Marco Somà
Anne of Green Gables
Stage 1 Elementary | 600 headwords | A1 | Movers | Classic
Lucy Maud Montgomery Retold by Michael Lacey Freeman. Illustrated by Gaia Bordicchia