Ready for Trinity A1-A2-B1 ELI
Elementary to Intermediate - Common European Framework: A1-B1
Conversational subjects and Trinity syllabus with plenty of listening and speaking practice, grammar and vocabulary support, examination tips. Ready for Trinity is an ideal series for Trinity exam preparation.
- GESE Grades 3-4 and ISE Foundation covers the levels A2.1 – A2.2 of the CEFR
- GESE Grades 5-6 and ISE 1 covers the levels B1.1 – B1.2 of the CEFR
Coursebook + Audio CD
• Six units for each grade.
• Cyclic revision and reintroduction of all functions throughout the book with links back to each section.
• At the end of the book, speaking cards for pairwork activities, reading and writing activities for the ISE part of the exam, extra exam resources.
• Full answer keys to all exercises and activities.
• Transcripts of all recorded material.
• Suggestions for further revision activities.
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Ready for Trinity GESE Grades 1-2 + 2 CD audio
Ready for Trinity GESE Grades 3-4 and ISE Foundation + 2 CD audio
Ready for Trinity GESE Grades 5-6 and ISE I + 2 CD audio
These products might also interest you
Anne of Green Gables
Stage 1 Elementary | 600 headwords | A1 | Movers | Classic
Lucy Maud Montgomery Retold by Michael Lacey Freeman. Illustrated by Gaia Bordicchia
Tell and Sing a Story
A series of 6 short stories in song for absolute beginners at Primary School.
Vocabulary for conversations
YOUNG ADULT ELI READERS | LIGHT | A1 | Classic
Natsume Soseki - Adaptation and activities by Alastair Lamond - Illustrated by Toni Demuro
The Story Maker
Grammar and vocabulary