Ready for Trinity A1-A2-B1 ELI
Elementary to Intermediate - Common European Framework: A1-B1
Conversational subjects and Trinity syllabus with plenty of listening and speaking practice, grammar and vocabulary support, examination tips. Ready for Trinity is an ideal series for Trinity exam preparation.
- GESE Grades 3-4 and ISE Foundation covers the levels A2.1 – A2.2 of the CEFR
- GESE Grades 5-6 and ISE 1 covers the levels B1.1 – B1.2 of the CEFR
Coursebook + Audio CD
• Six units for each grade.
• Cyclic revision and reintroduction of all functions throughout the book with links back to each section.
• At the end of the book, speaking cards for pairwork activities, reading and writing activities for the ISE part of the exam, extra exam resources.
• Full answer keys to all exercises and activities.
• Transcripts of all recorded material.
• Suggestions for further revision activities.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Register or log in to view additional digital contents for the teacher
Ready for Trinity GESE Grades 1-2 + 2 CD audio
Ready for Trinity GESE Grades 3-4 and ISE Foundation + 2 CD audio
Ready for Trinity GESE Grades 5-6 and ISE I + 2 CD audio
These products might also interest you
Nyangoma’s Story A Child’s Life in Uganda
Stage 4 400 headwords | A2 | Flyers | Real Life
PB3 and the Helping Hands
Stage 2 200 headwords | A1 | Starters/Movers
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali.
Questions and answers
Culture and interdisciplinary topics
Stage 4 | Upper-Intermediate | 1800 headwords | B2 | FCE | Classic
James Joyce. Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan. Illustrated by Martina Merlini.