Flash on English for Tourism - 2nd edition ELI
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
Specifically designed for students who are studying for a career in the tourism industry. It introduces the vocabulary and the language
functions specific to this language sector, and includes practice exercises in all four skills.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Flash on English for Tourism (Coursebook – 64 pp. full colour)
These products might also interest you
Stage 2 - Young ELI Readers - below A1.1
J. M. Barrie - Illustrated by Elena Prette - Retold by Richard B. A. Brown
Pride and Prejudice
Stage 3 - Young Adult ELI Readers - B1
Jane Austen - Illustrated by Giovanni Da Re. Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan
Team Up in English 1-2-3-4
Beginner to Intermediate - Common European Framework: A1-B1
Kavanagh, Morris, Moore, Cattunar, Smith, Canaletti, Tite
Dot to Dot
Stage 2 800 headwords | A2 | Movers | Original
Michael L. Freeman
One Photo, a Thousand Words
Speaking English with pictures