Flash on English for Tourism - 2nd edition ELI
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
Specifically designed for students who are studying for a career in the tourism industry. It introduces the vocabulary and the language
functions specific to this language sector, and includes practice exercises in all four skills.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Flash on English for Tourism (Coursebook – 64 pp. full colour)
These products might also interest you
From Games to Plays
Drama and games
Elementary to Intermediate - Common European Framework of Reference A2-B1
Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
Stage 2 Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Flyers/Key | Classic
Mark Twain Adaptation and Activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan. Illustrated by Alessandra Vitelli
Elementary to Intermediate - Common European Framework: A1-B2
Mini-plays for EFL classes