Flash on English for Tourism - 2nd edition ELI
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
Specifically designed for students who are studying for a career in the tourism industry. It introduces the vocabulary and the language
functions specific to this language sector, and includes practice exercises in all four skills.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Flash on English for Tourism (Coursebook – 64 pp. full colour)
These products might also interest you
Ready for B1 Preliminary for Schools
Practice Tests - B1
Valentina M. Chen
Granny Fixit and the Viking Children
Stage 1 100 headwords | below A1 | Starters | Original
Mini-plays for EFL classes
Uncle Jack and the Bakonzi Tree
Stage 3 - Young ELI Readers - below A1.1
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrazioni di Gustavo Mazali