Flash on English for Tourism - 2nd edition ELI
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
Specifically designed for students who are studying for a career in the tourism industry. It introduces the vocabulary and the language
functions specific to this language sector, and includes practice exercises in all four skills.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Flash on English for Tourism (Coursebook – 64 pp. full colour)
These products might also interest you
Tell and Sing a Story
A series of 6 short stories in song for absolute beginners at Primary School.
English from A to Z
Beginner to Pre-Intermediate Illustrated situational and structural dictionary for Primary School
Grammar Plus A1
Grammar Explanations and Exercises
Tales from Shakespeare
STAGE 4 Upper Intermediate | 1800 headwords | B2 | FCE | Classic
Charles and Mary Lamb - Adaptation and activities by Silvana Sardi - Illustrated by Alicia Baladan
In Search of a Missing Friend
Stage 1 - Teen ELI Readers - below A1
Maureen Simpson - Illustrated by Andrea Goroni. Activities and Focus on by Sara Weiss.