Flash on English for Transport & Logistics - 2nd edition ELI
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
Extensive coverage and practice of the basic vocabulary and structures required by anyone preparing for work in logistics.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Flash on English for Transport & Logistics (Coursebook – 64 pp. full colour)
These products might also interest you
Vanity Fair – A Novel without a Hero
STAGE 5 Advanced | 2500 headwords | C1 | CAE | Classic
William Makepeace Thackeray
Sense and Sensibility
STAGE 3 Intermediate | 1000 headwords | B1 | Preliminary | Classic
Jane Austen. Adaptation and activities by Elizabeth Ferretti. Illustrated by Barbara Baldi Bargiggia
English from A to Z
Beginner to Pre-Intermediate Illustrated situational and structural dictionary for Primary School
Katie, Teddy and the Princess
100 headwords | below A1 | Starters
Jane Cadwallader. Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali.