Flash on English for Banking & Finance
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
The book offers finance and banking-related vocabulary, presented in realistic situations, with practice of relevant language structures.
Flash on English for Banking & Finance will be especially useful to all students preparing to enter professions related to banking and finance, or to professionals who want to improve their language competence.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
FLASH ON ENGLISH for Banking & Finance - SB
These products might also interest you
A 3-level English course for 3-5 year old Pre-School children.
Laura Irons, Laura Rossetti
A Tale of Two Cities
STAGE 4 Upper Intermediate | 1800 headwords | B2 | FCE | Classic
Charles Dickens - Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan - Illustrated by Giacomo Garelli
Our Water. Our World
Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali.
Music Videos for Grammar
Captivating songs in audiovisual lessons to make English grammar natural and fun
Flash on English
Beginner to Advanced - Common European Framework: A1-C1
L. Prodromou with P. Prodromou, A. Cowan, R. Elliott