Flash on English for Banking & Finance
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
The book offers finance and banking-related vocabulary, presented in realistic situations, with practice of relevant language structures.
Flash on English for Banking & Finance will be especially useful to all students preparing to enter professions related to banking and finance, or to professionals who want to improve their language competence.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
FLASH ON ENGLISH for Banking & Finance - SB
These products might also interest you
Ready for Trinity A1-A2-B1
Elementary to Intermediate - Common European Framework: A1-B1
Hans Christian Andersen’s Stories
Stage 1 100 headwords | below A1 | Starters | Classic
Hans Christian Andersen
Beginner to Intermediate - Common European Framework: A1-B1
L. Prodromou, C.E. Morris, P. Tite, G. Cerulli
Stage 4 400 headwords | A2 | Flyers
Anonymous - Retold by Lisa Suett - Illustrated by Rita Petruccioli
Words in Pictures