Flash on English for Marketing & Advertising
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
Flash on English for Marketing & Advertising is specifically designed for those who are studying for a career in business with a strong focus on marketing strategies and advertising, or for company employees who need to improve their language skills.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
FLASH ON ENGLISH for Marketing & Advertising - SB
These products might also interest you
FCE Practice Tests
Karen Dyer, Dave Harwood
Stage 4 400 headwords | A2 | Flyers
Anonymous - Retold by Lisa Suett - Illustrated by Rita Petruccioli
Three Men in a Boat
STAGE 2 Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Key
Jerome K. Jerome - Retold by Alex Peet
STAGE 3 1000 headwords | B1 | Preliminary | Classic
Anonymous - Retold by Claire Moore
Katie, Teddy and the Princess
100 headwords | below A1 | Starters
Jane Cadwallader. Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali.