Flash on English for Marketing & Advertising
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
Flash on English for Marketing & Advertising is specifically designed for those who are studying for a career in business with a strong focus on marketing strategies and advertising, or for company employees who need to improve their language skills.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Register or log in to view additional digital contents for the teacher
FLASH ON ENGLISH for Marketing & Advertising - SB
These products might also interest you
Fairy Tales in Games
Vocabulary and language structures
Beginner to Elementary - Common European Framework: A1-A2
Mariagrazia Bertarini, Martha Huber, Paolo Iotti
Preparation for the Pre A1 Starters Cambridge English Qualifications
Scotland is Magic!
Stage 2 Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Flyers/Key | Non-fiction
A 3-level English course for 3-5 year old Pre-School children.
Laura Irons, Laura Rossetti