Flash on English for Marketing & Advertising
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
Flash on English for Marketing & Advertising is specifically designed for those who are studying for a career in business with a strong focus on marketing strategies and advertising, or for company employees who need to improve their language skills.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
FLASH ON ENGLISH for Marketing & Advertising - SB
These products might also interest you
The narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket
Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan - Illustrated by Arianna Vairo
Edgar Allan Poe
The Idioms Game
Culture and interdisciplinary topics
Beginner to Elementary - Common European Framework: A1-A2
Mady Musiol, Magaly Villarroel
Tell and Sing a Story
A series of 6 short stories in song for absolute beginners at Primary School.
Harry and the Egyptian Tomb
Stage 4 400 headwords | A2 | Flyers | Original
Jane Cadwallader Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali.